Pocono PA, Pattern Contest - NSRCA Dist. 1

Michael Ramsey michaelr at flying-models.com
Mon Jun 21 10:59:16 AKDT 2004

Gentlemen!

The 14th annual Pocono Pattern contest is this weekend, June 26-27. On Friday there will be practice as usual. Please pre-register if have not done so already. Thank you!

An update: Every registered pilot will get a free lunch (hamburger or hotdog, chips, & drink) on Saturday and Sunday.

Bring the family! We'll have custom built rubber powered airplanes for the kids. Depending on the schedule, we may have a fly-off event on Saturday and/or Sunday.

I would like to thank those that have made this contest happen; Caesars Pocono Resorts, Flying Models Magazine, Roxbury Area Model Airplane Club, AMA, the NSRCA, Joe Lackowski, Dean Pappas, Eric Henderson, Aero Craft, Superior Balsa, APC Propellers, Cline and Assoc., Horizon Hobby, Micro Fasteners, Robin's View Productions, Global Hobby Distributors, JM Service, Hitec RCD, Hobbico, Fox Manufacturing, Airtronics, S&W Hobby, Sig Mfg., Aerospace Composites, Radio South, Lone Star Balsa, SR Batteries, the bears, lady bugs and Pennsylvania Park Service.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Sincerely,

Michael Ramsey
CD, Pocono Pattern Contest
associate editor, FLYING MODELS magazine
PO Box 700
108 Phil Hardin Road
Newton, New Jersey 07860-0700

973-383-3355 phone