Engine RPM and load

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Mon Jun 21 07:51:20 AKDT 2004

I am considering the 3 blade also.  I have run a 17x13 @8150 and the Minter pipe so am sure it should handle the 15.75x13 OK.

Wayne

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steven maxwell
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 10:25 AM
  Subject: Re: Engine RPM and load

   Yes the pipe would make a difference, it has plenty of pull and ran perfect I was just wandering if there are good #'s for load and heat= RPM.
   Thanks  Steve

  Wayne Galligan <wgalligan at goodsonacura.com> wrote:
    I bet it has a lot to do with using the muffler.  Lance is using Dave Lockharts repitched props to 15.75x12 prop on his and gets I think above 8000rpm with the Mintor pipe.   Maybe he will chime in here.

    Wayne G.