A TERRIFIC Dist 5 Contest!!!

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Jun 20 18:56:16 AKDT 2004

The guys at KC did it again.... 49th Annual Pattern contest...I'm sure the locals will post more info, but I have to say they did a first class job.  Excellent site, great hosts, and sorta-good weather....
    Also have to brag for the Okies....

Chris White, Tulsa - 1st in Intermediate against some tough competition...

And I lucked out in Masters....

It was great fun....lots of good times, good fellows, and great stories!!!  And there were more than just a couple of two strokes that ran quite well, I might add....

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net