More Tx Springs

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 05:29:40 AKDT 2004

Interesting; a name from the distant past.  I was a member of a
sub-group of the LARKS, (Los Angeles Radio Kontrol Society) that used to
party at Zel and Betty's house about every Friday night.  He used an
Orbit 8 channel for a long time, making the aileron and rudder channels
simultaneous.  Then, I had the honor of test  flying (in my competition
Astro Hog) his first true simultaneous radio setup.  It was a single
stick proportional; worked great.  Zel was the best and most innovative
radio tech I ever knew.  If he had had sufficient venture capital, he
could have marketed a great radio.  Last time I saw him, I was flying a
trip out of Ontario CA and he was going somewhere on an airline; Betty
was there to see him off.  Great guy!
Thanks for rattling my memory!

Bill Glaze