Why this stance?

gabrielg74 gabrielg74 at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Jun 16 23:28:00 AKDT 2004

I've been at a few contests and I noticed something odd,at
least to me.
There were some guys who would stand with their legs
wideappart when
flying, and I wonder why they do that?
I suppose to keepbetter balance, stop the urge to move
around, or have more
stability, butthese are only my guesses.
On the same issue, do you like to keep yourantenna pointing
straight ahead
and up from you, or do you "follow" the planewith it. I
would think that it
serves as a reference for the centering ofmaneuvers if you
keep it fixed in
front of you.
I know these issues mayjust be personal preference, but
maybe there are
well funded explanations forthem and I'd like to hear them.
Any comments on these subjects would be greatly appreciated.
Gabriel Gonzalez