For sale 3M 170

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 09:29:24 AKDT 2004

Hi all,

I have a very new 3M 170 with 60mm rise header (same as OS/Hatori). It has only a couple of gallons of fuel through it, barely broke in. it has never even been in the air. It was set up and checked by lance at Aeroslave. This particular engine has an incredible top end, stronger than most 170s. The transition is very smooth.

Bottom line, it's too powerful for my airframe. Much much more than I need. This engine is only about 6 weeks old, and it's from the newer crop.

I'll take $350 for the engine and header shipped to your door in the lower 48.

If interested, contact me offline at kerlock at comcast.net

-Mike Hester
NSRCA 3326