nice guy

mike bryant factor562003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 06:56:19 AKDT 2004

I want all to know that there are a lot of nice guys in this hobby but
Steve Maxwell is in my book one of the best. Im a club member at the
same club as Steve and he will drop everything to help anyone who needs
help. That means to tune a motor or trim a plane or advice on anything.
He is the one i soloed with and why im starting in sportsman. He is on
me everyday about flying and thats a good thing. I have been to contests
with him and got to scribe and competed at one contest with his plane and
his radio. Steve is truly one of the nice guys.

http://mail.yahoo.com