Engine carbon

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 06:27:29 AKDT 2004

While doing a bearing swap in my high maintenaince, high nitro, hight parts
count OS Rx, I noticed a lot of carbon on the piston top. Since this is such
a common procedure I was surprised that I had not noticed this before. Is
this common? Is this due to the two percent castor in my fuel or the Mobil
one after run?

Any constructive comments would be appreciated.

Tongue firmly in cheek

Anthony

Happy owner of YS 1.20 NC 2 YS 1.40 L  and 2 OS 1.40 Rx

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups – now 3 months FREE!