Curious OS 1.40 RX Problem

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Jun 15 10:22:00 AKDT 2004

Ron,

On my OS 1.40RX if I experienced a change similar to that and the thing had
been running flawlessly before that it usually meant the bearing was on its
way out.  Mine would load up in the mid range and flame out.  Change bearing
and not even touch the settings outside minor top end adjustment and it
would run fine again.

Wayne Galligan