YS DZ Fuel Hunger...

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Mon Jun 14 03:54:40 AKDT 2004

Mark

Troy's covered most of the bases. Don't overlook the front seal for oil
leakage - if the front of the engine is wet the seal is the likely culprit.
On fuel consumption, if you are using an open vented tank, loop the vent to
behind the tank - then forward and out. If plumbed directly from the vent
line overboard a lot of fuel will flow out of the vent on downlines.

Earl