CA

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Jun 10 13:57:36 AKDT 2004

I can vouch for dozens of airplanes without a hinge failure using Tony's
method outlined here, and the procedure he recommends.  The only addition
that I do is carefully, with a very sharp razor, cutting away the monokote
about 1/16" around all the slots on both the surface and the fixed parts.
    I know it's not necessary, but I can WATCH the CA go into the wood, and
assure it is well-adhered.

For me - there ain't no other hinge than the Radio South....

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net