Jetero Pattern Contest Results -- A Great Event with 41 Contestants

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Jun 7 07:27:34 AKDT 2004

"Watson......come here!"

With those famous words began the #1 methodology for women to expend their
word budget......

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Wayne Galligan" <wgalligan at goodsonacura.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
06/07/2004 08:49 AM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Jetero Pattern Contest Results --  A Great Event with 41 Contestants

WATSON...  the most decorated man in Masters.

What more should be said.................... ?

WG