Torque rolling foamy

PATTERNPAUL at cs.com PATTERNPAUL at cs.com
Sat Jun 5 07:12:34 AKDT 2004

Jerry,
       It is the FancyFoam CAP 232.  The motor is the Himax 4100, GWS 12x6
prop, GWS D gearbox, 3 cell 1200mah battery.  I bought the complete package from
FancyFoam, so there was no guess work.  I consistantly get 20 minutes of
flight time.  The prop sounds like it flexes at full throttle, but I never use it
anyway as it is NEVER necessary.  The plane does fly slower than expected for
high speed flight.  This might be due to the prop used.  I also have an APC
11x7 I will try in a couple weeks after I have finished my move.  I have to get
out of my old house and into the new before I can worry about my planes again.
 I have less than a week to get the move done.

Have fun,
Paul