Perry Pumps

Linda Carnes flyinglady at mypccrashed.com
Fri Jun 4 08:51:49 AKDT 2004

It does not take much at all and can be adjusted. I mounted mine to the back
of the crankcase, with the pump almost touching the crankcase. The further
the pump is from the center of the engine the stronger it will be. Do not
adjust the pump until you try it, if you do use a 1/16 of a turn or less at
a time. I ended up turning the low end in over 1.5 turns.

It comes with instructions that are very clear.

>There is another type Perry, that uses vibration to actuate a pumping
>action.  It too pumps fuel from a non-pressurized tank to the carb.  No
>crankcase tap is needed, pump must be mounted near engine so it gets
vibrated.  I'm >not sure how critical mounting and orientation of the
vibrating pump is.
Later,
Ron Lockhart

Sincerely