Prescription sunglasses

Andre Bouchard akfai at gci.net
Thu Jun 3 23:53:07 AKDT 2004

Jerry,

I support Bobs endorsement: Serengeti's are the best sunglasses for flying RC.  I have had several pairs now.  I recommend you deal with a live person as there have been quality control issues on both pairs I have purchased.  The main issue is in getting the tint right between the two lenses, although with my last pair the glasses were shipped twice with scratches.

If you are the Jerry Wilson I know from Houston, go to Vision Gallery on Mason Road and ask for Dr. Na.  Tell her Earl and Andre sent you and she will know exactly what you need.  She is very conscientious and provides excellent service.

Regards,

Andre' Bouchard