Prescription sunglasses

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Jun 3 18:29:31 AKDT 2004

Comes up every so often....here's a post by me from 2002

<<As many on this list are aware, Serengeti "Drivers" Sienna non-gradient
lenses are just about the ultimate 'flying' glasses for our game.  Corning
glass, optically-perfect, photo-chromatic, contrast-sharpening color, and an
EXCELLENT anti-reflective coating on the rear of the lenses.  You can spot
users of these as around mid-summer, as they develop the 'raccoon face'
because of the superior UV blocking characteristics of these great
sunglasses!!
    Those who use these already know the benefits....those who haven't, will
someday.... :-)

Anyway - NOW - I need prescription versions, and I found a place at VERY
competitive rates.  All they need is the optometrists' prescription, and a
"pupillary distance" measurement, and they quote a 4 -5 week delivery.
    Am sending my order today, so I'll know pretty soon if they can do what
they say...but...$ 243 for a single-vision prescription, delivered, is a
DARN good price.  Best I've found in searching, anyway.  Email me for
details, if interested.

Bob Pastorello
El Reno, Oklahoma>>>

Bob Pastorello