Jetero Pattern contest -- Houston, Texas -- June 5, 6

Chuck Hochhalter cshochhalter at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 3 17:55:45 AKDT 2004

Mike , rats!!!! I was really looking forward to you and Paul and I
hashing it out in the skies for the ever so sought after glory of being
1ST in Sportsman!

I must confess, the wife has been keeping me busy and I haven't even
started my plane since Temple!  Paul, I hope you have been practicing
:-)

Look forward to at least seeing you in Nederland and the chance to share
the skies. I too am fixing to start flying some of the Intermediate
maneuvers to test my skills, nerves, mental agility.. etc

Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday morning. bright eyed and
busy tailed!!!

Chuck Hochhalter