Jetero Pattern contest -- Houston, Texas -- June 5, 6

Mike East mweast at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 3 17:42:32 AKDT 2004

Hey Chuck,
I wont be there at all dude, I am so disappointed but I have to work. I wish I could meet up with you to practice.  However, the Nederland gang will more than likely be there Friday afternoon to share airtime with you.

PS I have been working on the Intermediate pattern part of the time during my daily workouts, a lot harder than it looks! ESPECIALLY the outside loop. It sure is fun to fly though. I think I will be there for our contest in Nederland but Im working nights so I will be there off and on... Work really gets in the way of my fun!!

Mike

Chuck Hochhalter <cshochhalter at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Anyone going Friday afternoon to get a feel for the field???

Just don’t feel like showing up and flying solo…

Chuck Hochhalter