Xmitter springs

Ed White edvwhite at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 04:30:51 AKDT 2004

Question for anyone, perhaps mostly for Tony Stillman.
 A few years ago I put the stronger springs in my Tx
(8UA).  These were the stronger springs obtained
direct from Futaba.  Are these the same springs that
are causing failures?  Also, has anyone had failures
with the original springs?

Ed

http://messenger.yahoo.com/