OS 1.60 Issues

Mark Hunt flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Wed Jun 2 18:19:12 AKDT 2004

Jon,

Sorry, I wanted to send you pics, but i've been buried at work the last 2 days...just got home again...

I've been wanting to practice for a meet this weekend as well....

my setup is not clean....yet.  I am using a section of 7/8" aluminum wing tubing for an extension.  It nearly slip fits over the end of the hatori header, then I use a short section (2"?) to connect to the greve pipe.  I saw cut 2 slits into the aluminum tube at the header end and that allowed me to use a hose clamp to crimp the al. tube down on the hatori header.  I WILL be ordering a Karl Mueller header with the entire length as one piece once I am truly happy with the pipe length.

If I can get out during daylight, I will take a couple pics....

Later,
Mark