YS140L Problem

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Wed Jun 2 18:10:00 AKDT 2004

Interesting theories about the DZ's and the cam failure issues. I have what
I believe is an early model DZ. So far it has destroyed 3 cams and cranks in
approximately 120 flights. I am glad that I am not paying for the repairs.
Hopefully they will get it right this time. Still flying my good ole trusty
140L.

Peter

  _____