YS140L Problem

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Wed Jun 2 12:53:42 AKDT 2004

Buddy,

Some of the little changes are hard to figure out wether they were done
on purpose or in some cases they just forgot the operation to drill a hole
in the crankshaft to provide lubrication to some of the suspect areas.
I have a 140L shaft that has a plug in it and one that doesn't, just the hole
in the center of the shaft going nowhere. Did they forget something or is
it like that on purpose? Go figure!

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com