OS 1.60 Issues

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Jun 2 14:47:14 AKDT 2004

I ran the ST2300 with a hopper tank in a Prophecy.  The thing about this
setup is to get the tank in line with the carb if your using muffler
pressure only.  In my Prophecy the tank set high at the top of the fuse.
Almost 3" higher then the carb. On outside pushes the engine would go lean
because the tank then was way below the carb.  A Perry pump cured the
problem and there is no need to pressurize the tank.   I still run a hopper
tank on my current setups even with the pumped engines to eliminated air in
the line when the tank gets low.  The hopper helps eliminate air bubbles and
its easy to insulate the hopper tank from vibration.

Wayne G.