More Webra problems

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 31 14:33:08 AKDT 2004

 Gordon
 I bought a regular backplate for my Webra 145,tapped for a pressure fitting, and installed a cline regulater and a check valve which comes with the cline regulater. You now will have the tank pressurized similar to a YS system.This setup broadens the needle adjustments and makes the webra run well.
Just make sure you mount the regulater as close to the carburater as possible,like 3 inches. I used this setup last summer.I also had problems with the finnicky pump and this is the only way I could make this excellant engine to run reliable.
 You spend 70+ more and have a good setup.

 Jim Ivey