Creative Nose Ring Mounting?

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 31 05:00:03 AKDT 2004

I considered making a removable nose ring support from a large foam cup. After appropriate trimming and shaping, it would be glassed. I soon realized that the foam would be better cut from scratch and the project got more complex than it was worth.

I have not got past the thinking stage on the next one. I considered making a really big motor mount that would go outside the soft mount to the fire wall that would support the nose ring. At that point I lost interest in the problem and have not pursued it further.

Removable engine cowls and soft mounts are real pain...
I hope you develop a good solution.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US