Creative Nose Ring Mounting?

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Fri Jul 30 19:03:26 AKDT 2004

Hoping there's someone out here with a creative solution to a pesky problem.... on my own rotational mount, with the OS 1.60, I think I need to install a nose ring....Arresti is a "cowling" nose, so can't go there....don't want to replace cowling with built up wooden assy.
    Any ideas for making some kind of tripod/post affair that would attach to the firewall ( I have area of firewall around the mount that is accessible on all sides) to mount the nose ring to???

Any ideas or solutions would be much appreciated!

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net