Mike: Foamie Fun

Chuck Hochhalter cshochhalter at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 30 15:54:11 AKDT 2004

Mike: I never did get my extra fully put together. just too much money
involved so I traded it for a Hangar 9 Taylorcraft and some cash.

THEN.. I built a 28 inch wingspan foamie and am having a blast with it,
although I think I could make the wings a bit wider (span) because on
high angle of attack slow flight it rocks A LOT from side to side.  I am
currently gluing together a 60 inch IMAC legal Ultimate blue foam :-)
WOOWOO!! When I finish I will send you pics and maybe video of all

Talk to you again soon.

Chuck Hochhalter