YS140 DZ

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 29 16:49:58 AKDT 2004

 Earl
 After taking the pump apart again I find that the springs are shown right, it is the pump valves that are shown reversed.Each valve should be shown 180 deg so that the prong part mounts into the springs. This is the way I had the valves last night and the engine ran ok.When I took it apart the first time the whole inside of the pump had smoky looking crude in it.I filter 2 times so I don't know where this came from.
Anyway ,it appears to be running again. Thanks

Jim Ivey