8411 conversion to SA

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed Jul 28 12:06:30 AKDT 2004

JRPS8411SAC

This is leaving the metal output gear in place. I choose to do this on all
my servos I convert. I like the Metal Output gear as it gives better
connection to the aluminum Servo Arms I use. I know some have chosen to
replace the output with a plastic one, either way works...But the 8411SA
Conversion kit doesn't include the output gear just the internal gears
needed and a new face plate.

The gears are actually from an 8101, 8231 gear set This is where you get the
nylon output gear if you choose it.....Like I said I don't, the nylon output
gears have more flex than the metal ones and I prefer to use a machine screw
with blue thread locker as opposed to the self tapping screw.

Enjoy,

Troy