JR 8411 Gear Conversion

Jerry Budd jbudd at qnet.com
Tue Jul 27 23:19:09 AKDT 2004

Bob,

You can nearly eliminate the last little bit of slop from the
8411/8417/9411's by changing the final output gear to nylon (beware,
it's very difficult to remove the recessed lower bearing on the
9411).  It's also a bit lighter when you're done.  I've found no
drawback to the conversion, in fact I wish the SA's came stock this
way.

Thx, Jerry

--
Rosana Budd