Welcome Back, Nats Goers!!

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Sun Jul 25 18:12:21 AKDT 2004

Hi all and Jason,

At the risk of getting myself into trouble here...I think it is great to have a pilot of Jason's calibre still being part of this list and taking part in discussions etc. I wished others ( not naming names) would also take part. I guess RCU  seems to be more attractive to them.

So Jason, hats off to you for still being part of the official NSRCA discussion group. Any input you have to this list is/will be greatly appreciated the world over, I'm sure.

best regards

Tom