Webra 1.45 problem

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 03:49:14 AKDT 2004

I will try to go as rich as possible in the low end to check.  It is a trial-error process so don't give up.
Many engines will show the same problem when the low end is too lean.
Vicente Bortone

Mike,
Thanks for the info, I hope I hear from Keith. I have been leaning out the low needle thinking that it was loading up on low to mid throttle. When it died on the slow roll it was at about 1/3 throttle. I have the pipe length set as defined on piedmonts web site. You can really tell when it comes "on the pipe". This happens around 2/3 throttle or so. It always seems to die "off the pipe". It has tons of power so I'm very rarely at full power.
I'm about ready to give up on the thing, its been real frustrating. I'm going to run out of luck on these dead stick landing setups sooner or later!
--Gordon