nats results

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Tue Jul 20 05:48:24 AKDT 2004

Yeah,
Needless to say, I am thrilled for my buddy Werwage. Robby Hunt was telling me that Beringer looked good. He also seemed to think that if there had been any appreciable wind, that his setup wouldn't be up to it. His assessment was that the ponies were very well behaved, but that there weren't many of them. I am fascinated by the 4-cycle Stunt setup (even though Rich Tower and I "invented" the tuned pipe setup). The four-stroke Stunt setups I have seen (and that's quite a few!) just don't cut it, but I know in my guts that it can be made to work wonderfully. I just don't have the time to do another whole development program.
Thanks again for the pointer ... how silly of me to look in the results section of the website.
	Dean