[SPAM] Re: Oxai Impression - My Nats Impression

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 19:37:46 AKDT 2004

Turnout from memory, 42 masters, 29 FAI, 25? Advanced,
and 22 Intermediate (consider this ballparkish).

Weather is great light wind, left to right. Ive flown
better, my 1st nats and I let my nerves get the better
of me.

Judging I assume is normal for the nats.

With team selection here its a good year to see some
good flying. I saw Sean, Troy, Somenzini, Shulman,
Andrew, and Pete Colinson fly; all put in good
flights.

I saw Jason Shulman w/ his electric from the opposite
site but the electric is interesting and faster than I
thought it might be. A little louder than I expected,
comparable to a quiet two stroke setup. Well powered
though. An electric powered Focus was flown in
Masters, I appoligize but my memory fades for the
pilots name, from Maryland I think.

As I was driving onto the sight Chip had his bipe up
for the 1st flight.

My buddy Chris White from Owasso near Tulsa is doing
well, I must add. We are both flying in the afternoon
so I havent been able to see him fly.

Im having a good time.

Later.

Brian