OS 160FX and pump question

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 02:19:29 AKDT 2004

Thanks guys, sometimes I over-think stuff and make something simple into something complicated =)

And BTW, I think removing the backplate for drilling anything back there should be like step #1 in the ole manual...I'm an A&P, so that was a no-brainer for me. But it also makes me want to over think stuff. Half of my problem.

I'm going to have a look at the OS corner fitting there and see what's involved, and I may just do the backplate. BTW anybody know how thick that thing is? Are we talking 1 thread or 4?

Thankye thankye,
-Mike