Informational only

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Jul 13 07:28:12 AKDT 2004

Bill:

Thanks for the forward.  This is one way of addressing issues, which is fine.  Right now, it is pretty easy for the membership to contact any of the officers or executives and get answers.  I think this has been done in many cases, and the officers or VP's have always sent an e-mail back to answer the question/problem.

Unfortunately, I have seen many e-mails to IMAC (I was on their e-mail list for a while), and many seem very angry at the "management".  That does not seem to be the case with NSRCA.  At least, I hope not!  I have tried to be as cordial as possible to any members questions, and I'm sure that is true of any of the other officers/executives....

Creating a formal process is fine, if the membership really thinks it is necessary.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505