For Sale

Chuck Czarnik CCzarnik at arclp.com
Thu Jul 8 05:04:31 AKDT 2004

No time to fly or compete right now..  Looking to sell my Advantage:

Appx 75-100 flights, in very good condition.  4 color paint monokote /
ppg.  Hyde ARIA mount, 4 stroke pipe / header (hatori I believe).
Tunnel is long enough for 2 stroke also I think.  JR Digis included on
wing, JR throttle servo, Hitec 945's on tail, JR switch, fuel tank, 1800
nicd, TT LBP spinner, carbon gear (also have AL gear), MK hardware,
dots, etc.  Well under 10lb all up.  Looking for $1400 including a YS
140L that is probably due service, $1500 with an almost new 140 Sport 0
time from service.  Add RX and fly.  Located in Nashville, TN.  Email
cczarnik at arclp.com or call 615-533-4457.  Thx! Chuck

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail message
is either attorney privileged and/or confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual or agent responsible to deliver
it to the intended recipient; or, alternately, proprietary information
(trade secret).  You are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication or unauthorized use of the
information herein contained, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately delete it
from your computer and notify the sender of your receipt of this message.