Smaragd-z for sale

Steve & Cindy Kessler kessler at kingwoodcable.net
Mon Jul 5 03:05:12 AKDT 2004

 I have just finished converting my Eclipse to an electric set up.  So.....................I have a new Smaragd-z for sale.  It is only one year old with less than 30 flights.  This plane is in excellent condition. It is set up for the OS140 or Mentor engine, ES2C140L90 pipe and JR servos.   Weight is only 10#-4oz. I am asking $1200 (price reduced) for the plane with Hyde clone mount and Tettra fuel tank.  I will also include the dual JR DS3421 elevator servos.  I can send pictures of the plane.  I am planning on attending the Nats so I can deliver the plane there.   Please e-mail me privately for further info.

Thanks

Steve