Retracts V Fixed Gear

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Sat Jul 3 08:53:09 AKDT 2004

Ya know, my theory is this: look at all of the potential downgrades for
something going wrong with your retracts. Gear collapses, 0. One pops out
during a manuever, 0. So why open yourself up for mechanical downgrades? I
need all the help I can get =) Fixed gear takes away those possibilities. I
don't want to ace a critical round in a tight contest, only to lose because
my gear collapses on landing.

No spank you, I'll stick with fixed gear =)

-Mike