YS checkvalve

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 18:43:22 AKDT 2004

The check valve is attached to the vent line such that air can enter the
tank: ie-point the arrow towards the tank. Fuel is prevented from flowing out. I
would expect the YSDZ pump to generate enough suction to draw fuel from the
tank and unseat the check valve to equalize tank conditions.

The valve is removed to fill the tank. It's the reason I need the thing in a
convenient spot so that I can remove the checkvalve and attach the tank vent
or overflow to my gallon fuel supply vent. When the tank is filled, no fuel is
spilled and the exposure to humid Fla air is nil.

Hope that helps

MattK