Asano Header Parts?

IhnCheol Park patternflyer at msn.com
Wed Jan 28 18:49:14 AKST 2004

Dave,

I forgot to add another link for translation.
I looked at the picture again
http://www.h3.dion.ne.jp/~cac3619/manifold/ys4c140dj_m.htm

The picture has two black dual threaded shafts.  I don't remember the head
screw diameter for YS 140s (my YS 140L is still in the box since September).
  The lower thread is same size as the head screws.  The top (thicker)
portion is probably at least 1 or 2 mm larger thread and locks into the
socket head aluminum part (threaded inside).  Then, there is a small washer
(under the socket head).  Finally the allen screw (not sure if this has same
thread as the top portion of the black threaded part) hold the header to the
aluminum socket head part.

For translation, below site is good and free.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Hope you get the parts through Quique Somenzini.

Ihncheol Park

>From: NSRCA Canada-West <nsrcawestdistrict at shaw.ca>
>To: discussion at nsrca.org
>Subject: Re: Asano Header Parts?
>Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:00:46 -0800
>
>Thanks IhnCheol,
>
>I had a look at those websites but could not find any header info (You
>would think it would show them somewhere?) Perhaps your ability to
>understand the language is better than mine as I am a bit lost... :-).
>
>I have contacted the Somenzini site (e-mail) and hope to get a response.
>
>Thanks again,
>
>Dave

High-speed users—be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet

# discussion-request at nsrca.org