Thanks ........

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 26 09:15:57 AKST 2004

That is the way we have been handling it. A good part of the problem is
because of the reluctance of the Master's pilots to be happy with judges
from lower classes in spite of their certification. It is perception, I do
most of the scoring and there is seldom more than a 2-point deviation in the
scoring by maneuver.

Thanks for being the straight man on this on Ron!

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606