Thanks ........

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Jan 26 07:18:55 AKST 2004

On Jan 26, 2004, at 9:42 AM, John Ferrell wrote:

> When half of 30 entries are masters, keeping 2 lines going can be a
> challenge.

I agree, BUT there is a way to even out the flight lines.  If you split
the lines as well as possible, with two classes on one line and the
other two on the second line, you can have the pilots move to the end
of the other line after they finish the first round (with proper
rotation of pilots within the classes).  When the second round is
complete, both lines should have finished at about the same time.  Of
course there's some judging issues, but an alert CD can handle the
judge management.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org