Artistic Aerobatics suggestions

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 15:07:25 AKST 2004

 Pattern Friends.

  I think we should forget about spectators I agree(below)

 Precision aerobatics!  that is  the goal of a pattern pilot  and what our
group is about.

Artistic Aerobatics
 I am Not sure how Artistic Aerobatics would fit in with pattern, perhaps at
the end of a pattern event with                   a pattern plane only?
   If not  I would not consider it pattern event.

A pattern plane with smoke set up on the wing tips or ribbons sounds like
fun. Something not flown in your pattern class to perform in a freestyle that
does sound like fun.

  IF we continue to keep the focus on improving pattern as we are doing our
Aerobatic group will be even more challenging and rewarding. IF Artistic
Aerobatics can do that for us that would be great.

Judges
  I have always liked the idea of seeing judges scores held up at a contest
as they record them.   Would like to see the procedure at least once to see
what happens......or do we want to see it ;-)
Nice to see so many interesting topics on the list.

Marguerite Gargiulo
1184 NSRCA Pattern   Intermediate class

In a message dated 1/25/2004 5:55:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,