Old planes

Bruce Underwood bunderwo at hiwaay.net
Sat Jan 24 07:15:51 AKST 2004

Xavier:  The finest source for older model stories from magazines, reprints of the
stories, planes, etc, that I have found....has been:
R.W. Cartwright
P.O. Box 946
Pukekohe
Auckland
New Zealand
j.w.cartwright at clear.net.nz

I haven't E-Mailed Wayne in about a year now...but will CC this to him to maybe get
you two together.

Good luck and best wishes,

Bruce Underwood - NSRCA 493    SPA  15   AMA  5977