Old planes

Rob Campbell rgc1701 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 06:53:33 AKST 2004

Xavier,

At the Toledo show, there are usually one or two in the swap shop who sell vintage plans.  If you know somebody going, maybe you can make arrangements.

Also, I think the Crusader 65 plans were published through Model Airplane News.  I recall reading an article about 1988 or so about the Crusader and I think they had a set of updated plans.  The originals might still be available as well through MAN.

Rob