Artistic Aerobatics

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Fri Jan 23 18:28:41 AKST 2004

>This is where I see the differences in the big models and Pattern
>style models. After being in South for a while I think I have a
>little Red Neck in me now and I can use a little monster truck
>action once in a while...but I view the technology and the pattern
>type models as the Indy Car or the F-1 setups.

Hey Troy,

A while back I made the analogy that Pattern is a lot like F1 and
IMAC is more like NASCAR.  When I said that it created quite a fuss
as some thought I was putting down IMAC or something (I wasn't).  My
point at the time was simply that they are just inherently different,
and accordingly appeal to somewhat different audiences.  Again, not a
criticism, just an observation.

It seems that you now have come to the same conclusion.  ; )

Jim Oddino - Care to comment on this after flying your Patty Wagstaff
Extra back-to-back with your new-to-you Alliance?

Thx, Jerry
--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jbudd at qnet.com