Fuel purchase / Toledo

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Jan 22 09:57:35 AKST 2004

For several years now I have orchestrated a "Bulk" fuel purchase of Powermaster fuels that is distibuted at the Toledo Weak Signals Model Expo...Most of the D4 guys take part as do many of our local clubs.  It's been brought to my attention that there are a lot of people from other districts that attend Toledo as well.  If you will be attending the Toledo show and would be interested in participating, please contact me off list and I will send you the details.

D4 guys you should all be receiving the details via email shortly.

Thanks,

Mark