Speaking of lessons learned (was are you looking for somethin g)

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Wed Jan 21 14:30:01 AKST 2004

Dude....do you have the right email address?  How much if I wanted not to
flush the brake fluid....do not need no stinkin brakes....

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Wayne Galligan" <wgalligan at goodsonacura.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
01/21/2004 05:23 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Speaking of lessons learned (was are you looking for somethin       g)

Alan,

LOF
ROTATE and BALANCE TIRES
TIGHTEN CHASSIS BOLTS TO SPEC
ADJUST BELTS if needed
CHANGE TRANSMISSION FLUID and DIFFERENTIAL FLUID
CHANGE RADIATOR COOLANT
FLUSH BRAKE FLUID
FLUSH ANTI-LOCK BRAKE FLUID
INSPECT ALL HOSES, BRAKES AND FOR OIL LEAKS
REPLACE AIR FILTER
REPLACE FUEL FILTER
REPLACE MICRON A/C FILTER
FUEL ADDITIVE
OIL ADDITIVE
SERVICE & CLEAN BATTERY
ADJUST BASE IDLE if needed
WASH VEHICLE WHEN DONE

$540.00  TOTAL

Let me know when you are ready for this service and I can have a loaner
car
ready for you.

I will be out Thur & Friday so if you want to schedule next week let me
know. If you need it done this week contact my partner Susan Tableman.

Thanks for inquiring,

Wayne Galligan
Goodson Acura
972-554-8705 x237