Kavan 12v Starter

Rick Wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:54:56 AKST 2004

I've been using one, as sold by Max Blose of B&P Products (**HIGHLY
RECOMMENDED!**), for about three years.

No gear problems ever. Troublefree other than one routine brush replacement
after the second year, and one battery pack short (that wasn't the fault of
the starter - and which Max replaced for free (with a humongous 3000maH 14v
pack)

I think this thing would start my car if I could get to the nose of the
crankshaft!

Oh yeah, and totally reliable too.

Rick